Sunday 5 May 2019

Mapping Routes with Symbols 2

The second route I decided to map was my route to the pub (Brudenell Social Club):

  1. Light Cigarette 
  2. Fox
  3. Slippy Road
  4. Parklife Billboard (cool design and has a tiger on it which reminds me of a tiger tattoo I have)
  5. Withdraw money at the cash machine 
  6. Me and my mates start chatting about pool and who is going to win
  7. Go past royal park


Clearly the first 3 symbols are the same as they are on the last route, this is because that part of the journey is the same. I started doing some quick designs again and coming up with ideas. For the Parklife Billboard, I always look at it because it has a cool design, but also there are lots of little illustrations on it, one of which is a tiger which resembles a tiger tattoo I have, so I thought about using my tattoo design for that. For things like the atm, I played around with a pound symbol and for when we start chatting about pool, I thought of using an 8 ball or the number 8.


No comments:

Post a Comment